Please see the flyer for more information and to link to the A to Z site (which can also be found HERE)to buy your tickets early and save.Looking forward to seeing everyone at Winterfest!
Each year the PTA hosts a Book Fair in the our school library. This week-long event provides books to our classrooms, students, and the library’s collection. The week ends with the crowd-favorite Doughnut Day (an adult must be present for a child to get a doughnut)!
Monday, October 2nd 8:30am-5:30pm
Tuesday, October 3rd 8:30am-5:30pm
Wednesday, October 4th 8:30am-5:00pm / FAMILY NIGHT 5:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday, October 5th 8:30am-5:30pm
Friday, October 6th 7:30am-8:45am DONUT DAY – CLOSES at 11am
Can’t make it? Shop online.
Orders delivered to classrooms. Share with friends and family Cardinal will get credit for online orders! Please put CARDINAL, Student’s Name and Classroom in the comments when checking out.
Hope to see many of you Saturday January 21st 10am-2pm!!!
Get your tickets early!
All online ticket orders made prior to Thursday, January 19th at 5pm ET will be filled, and tickets will be sent home, via backpack mail, with your oldest child on Friday, January 20th. All online ticket orders made after 5pm ET on Thursday, January 19th can be picked up at Ticket Booth #1, by presenting your receipt (either printed out or on your phone) when you arrive at the Fun Fair. Tickets may also be purchased (via cash or credit card) at the Fun Fair.
We hope to see you at the Cardinal Family Movie Night Fundraiser this Friday, October 7! With all of this rain, we are excited for the gorgeous weather forecast for Friday evening. We’ll have a big screen on the Cardinal playground basketball courts and will be showing The Bad Guys! “Doors” open at 6:30pm and the movie will start at 7pm. $25 per family, includes the movie and 1 popcorn. Additional popcorn and candy will be for sale along with Cardinal spirit wear. Bring a blanket or lawn chair and dress for the weather. Advance tickets can be purchased here https://cardinalpta.membershiptoolkit.com/store/8147 and at the event as well. Proceeds benefit the Cardinal PTA. We also want this event to be a fun community event, so if a ticket would be a hardship, please let us know, and we’ll add you to the list. E-mail email@example.com.
Volunteers Needed for Movie Night: We are also looking for some amazing parent volunteers to help with movie night. Please consider signing up for a shift so that we can hold this fun event. You can sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0B4AADAB2CA0FC1-cardinal
The Cardinal Art Team is excited to invite all Cardinal students and families to the Cardinal Art Show on Wednesday, May 18th from 4:30 pm-7:00 pm. Come check out the 2D artwork showcased on the first floor. Parents will have the opportunity to purchase their child’s framed artwork as part of our partnership with Artome’, an art fundraising company that helps us curate the show and raise funds for the Cardinal Art program. All art will be returned to students a few weeks after the show.
If you can’t make it to the in person show, then check out the virtual gallery! Link to our virtual show! CLICK HERE!
Also, if you are able to volunteer your time during the show, it would be greatly appreciated. Just click on the sign-up genius! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A44A9AD22ABFE3-artshow
Games are 1-2 tickets each. Special activities are 3-4 tickets each.
Tickets are $5 for 12 tickets.
Parents can help support the games by volunteering! 🙂
1. The movie will start at 7:15 not 7:30 as was on the flyers. You can come at 6:45 to claim your spot on the basketball courts. Sing 2 is long and we have to be done by 9pm to be in compliance with the Arlington County Noise Ordinance. Apologies for the last min shift.
2. The advance online ticket sale will end tonight at midnight. PTA needs to print off a list of people that bought tickets tomorrow and make sure that list is accurate. So get your tickets today! https://cardinalpta.membershiptoolkit.com/store/8147 You can still buy tickets at the door. Also, remember to bring money if you want as we'll be selling extra popcorn, candy and spirit wear.
3. A few volunteers are needed to help sell candy and tickets. Please sign up if you can. Also, if you want to split a shift with someone, feel free to do that. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084ea9aa2fa4f49-cardinal
4. Some of the neighbors surrounding the Cardinal playground have expressed concerns about Movie Night. Let's be sure to show them what good neighbors we are. Please be sure to park legally, pick up after your family and try to keep voices down when using the path to 19th at the back of the school.
5. Get excited! It should be a fun night, if cold!!
Login to search for and contact Cardinal families and staff.
Submit your Box Tops to support the Cardinal PTA!
Get those Box Tops in by March 1st! For those of you keepin’ it old school and collecting the physical box tops for this important fundraiser, be sure to drop them off in the big red box (see what we did there?) at the Cardinal front office.
Donated to AFAC through the Food Bus
Gifted to school staff for training, supplies, field trips and more
Gifted to McKinley staff for training, supplies, field trips and more
Purchased at the Book Fair, including 60 for the school library
Offered to students, from robotics and coding to yoga, cooking, and more
Traded in for carnival games, activities, and food at the Fun Fair
Participated in the arts thru Reflections and the Educational Theater Co.